MPH Speedo

Troutman

Good luck with finding an ITI speedo that still works, I've just bought a Nero Corsa that was imported from Italy 5 years ago and it still had it's KPH speedo after 5 UK MOTs, I had a broken MPH speedo in stock so I cut it open and swapped the MPH face over, job done

or you could just get an overlay sticker

http://ecommerce.agostinimandello.com/product.php?id_product=329901     One in stock now.

I just ordered a kph speedo from my local dealer.  Not many choices now. It came with a label with 2006 mfg date and dUR logo instead of ITI.

You can change the face ...http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-2003-MOTO-GUZZI-V11-1100-BASSA-CRUISER-SPEEDOMETER-SPEEDO-GAUGE-5K-MI-Y65/371978224956?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Buz has the parts to fix these ITI speedos .  

Buz Ras

206-369-5063

I don't think I need it for MOT but you do need it for the SVA which I will have to do to get it registered in the UK. I also have to get a CoC (Cert. of Conformity).

Those overlay stickers aren't legal I've been told.

• 2 weeks later...

Might you be able to borrow a speedo from somebody else's bike and temporarily install it? That would give you till the next inspection to find a permanent solution.

You could also buy a Speedhut gauge, which will fit in the stock bucket with a bit of work.

Does the odometer need to be working? I have one  my 2004 Café Sport, speedo reads fine just wont add up mileage, I have a new speedo to replace it. Let me know.  DonG