Hopes for EICMA 2017/ Guzzi's 100th . . .

docc

Received the Clan email today and it's bit on EICMA had the following:-

"To start with, those of you that joined us to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the legendary V7 are going to find many more good reasons to carry on celebrating, in fact, as many reasons as the number of new special editions of this iconic model that will be on display at the fair."

So looks like more V7 special editions, and a little cagey on other stuff, but hey who doesn't love a V7 special edition, new Stornello anyone.

• Like 1

22552329-10154990741630308-4254055861259

Those are not mirrors, they are camera screens. The little tubes on the cylinder covers are the camera's. So it is intended to look at your knees. Good sense of humor those Italians.

Received the Clan email today and it's bit on EICMA had the following:-

"To start with, those of you that joined us to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the legendary V7 are going to find many more good reasons to carry on celebrating, in fact, as many reasons as the number of new special editions of this iconic model that will be on display at the fair."

So looks like more V7 special editions, and a little cagey on other stuff, but hey who doesn't love a V7 special edition, new Stornello anyone.

So unfortunate that they call it the Clan. Maybe that's fine in some countries, but it sounds like something I want to stay far away from in the US. 

Back to bikes... somebody posted on WG that there will be a mini Stelvio, and that Moto Guzzi's Facebook page shows a single track through the desert. Me like single track in desert. Dessert?  :food:

"mid-size ADV" is  a great trend that I want to see succeed!

So, like a 673cc 3-cylinder Guzzi deezle. That's "mid-size", right? :huh: