SOLD, THANKS! Hepco&Becker Rack for V11 Sport Variants

Bugtarget

Complete Rack - Moto Guzzi V11 Sport, Le Mans from 01', Cafe Sport, Ballbio, Scura, Coppa Italia, etc.

Rack in great condition. Usual wear. Never down or bent.

The Complete Rack is a combined side carrier and rear rack that accepts any hard side case or top case from Hepco & Becker. The design of the complete rack gets its overall strength from being installed as a unit to the strong points of the bike’s frame. For this reason, it cannot be separated to use individually as a rear or side rack.These racks are made of high quality steel tubing finished in black.

More pictures available on request

Shipping from Olympia, WA to USA only.

$295 plus shipping.

Hepco Becker Rack 2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

the LeMans version is the better one. I too have that for my Greeny. You can make it fit.

The difference is that it's fixed additionally under the seat, great for heavy boxes. The Sport version is hanging at the rear pegs only, would make me nervous.

the LeMans version is the better one. I too have that for my Greeny. You can make it fit.

The difference is that it's fixed additionally under the seat, great for heavy boxes. The Sport version is hanging at the rear pegs only, would make me nervous.

Right? Watch those hangers!  :o

IMG_0342.jpg

• 4 weeks later...