Re-engineering the Shift Spring

Scud

Thanks guys - this is working nicely. I'm stacking up the boxes as the orders come in... and filling out the customs forms.

By the way, I had a good talk with the manufacturer and they are paying close attention to the specs since we needed a re-do last time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scud, here's the list of interested members. Cross off those who have already sent funds.

1. po18guy (2) springs.

2. Flooky  (2) springs

3. Stumble_t (2)

4. PhillipLarsen (2)

5. MGrego (2)

6. 80CX100 (2)

7. Bob Maynard (2)

8. BelAir63 (2)

9. Motormike (2)

10. JBBenson (2)

11. Kevin_T (3)

12. ObdewlaX (2)

Hmmm... I have 9 boxes ready, based on payments received through this evening. You can see some of the forum names above, but some PayPal payments came with addresses and I don't know their forum names. This is working fine for me. I think some people were just going to order a couple to make it worthwhile for the community - not because they needed the springs. As I mentioned earlier, nobody should feel compelled to buy anything. I'm comfortable with this small financial risk.

• Thanks 1

Hey Scud, I just sent a pay pal for 2 springs. 

I was hoping to add enough extra so you could have a good beer or Starbucks while you were packing my springs; but by the time the international fees and the exchange rate kicked my Canadian dollars around, you'd be lucky to get a stale coffee at the 7-11, ;~) lol js.

Thank you so much for taking this on again, and very obviously doing a hell of a fine job

Very much appreciated

Kelly

4 hours ago, Scud said:

Hmmm... I have 9 boxes ready, based on payments received through this evening. You can see some of the forum names above, but some PayPal payments came with addresses and I don't know their forum names. This is working fine for me. I think some people were just going to order a couple to make it worthwhile for the community - not because they needed the springs. As I mentioned earlier, nobody should feel compelled to buy anything. I'm comfortable with this small financial risk.

Hi, yeah didn't think of forum names vs real names, Brian Flook (flooky )   cheers Scud, really appreciate it.