Re-engineering the Shift Spring

Scud

30 minutes ago, mark.duewel said:

Did I miss the boat? I need two spring's.

Mark Duewel, Folsom, California

Hey Mark, Welcome aboard, It's not my gig and I don't want to speak out of turn, but I think if you follow SCUD's PayPal instructions a few posts back, you should be in like Flint.

Kelly

• Like 1

For those who like to keep track of such things, that's 25 springs so far. 

@mark.duewel I don't see your order yet. Here is a link to the payment instructions I posted recently:

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20201-re-engineering-the-shift-spring/&do=findComment&comment=245536

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Scud said:

For those who like to keep track of such things, that's 25 springs so far. 

@mark.duewel I don't see your order yet. Here is a link to the payment instructions I posted recently:

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20201-re-engineering-the-shift-spring/&do=findComment&comment=245536

$32 sent now. PayPal never asked me if I was sending to a friend, probably because I have PayPal'd you previously. If it asks you for 6%, let me know and I'll send you more.

8 minutes ago, Scud said:

Springs arrived in spec. Shipping out all the pre-orders today.

IMG_0115.jpeg

(  . . . . pssssst . . . . hey, buddy . . . you gotta get some of this . . . . )

IMG_6417.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Scud said:

Springs arrived in spec. Shipping out all the pre-orders today.

IMG_0115.jpeg

Well, happy new year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bob Maynard said:

Thank you Scud! Springs arrived today. Look very nice. Much appreciation for your efforts. Now if you would ship some summer winds to my garage I’d be able to install one.

Bob

Ditto! In the rainy Seattle area, we are setting records for rainfall. Today it is snowing or all things. I have a new Adv/Touring jacket to try, a new helmet, and Gerbing heated glove inserts, but all of this may have to take place within the confines of my garage. Not to mention a new-to-me V11 that I have put only 500 miles on. Harumph!

Indeed! Nice, shiny, well packaged springs arrived. By way of comparison, they make the OEM spring look like something from a Pearl River Delta toy.

• Haha 1

Scud, I just PayPal'd and sent my new address for the 2 springs I reserved. 

Thanks for doing this...!