Scud

ANSWERED Re-engineering the Shift Spring

On 7/14/2019 at 10:51 AM, Chuck said:

Wow. I'm surprised at that. Did Ron K get his? We talked at the Virginia rally, and he said he'd get with you..

Ron is all set.

I'm kind of surprised too. I thought I'd be living with a bag of springs for a while longer.

• Haha 1

How many went out?

Approximately 150. That means 150 V11 owners can ride with more confidence, knowing that the proverbial Achille's Heel has been strengthened. 

• Like 1

Is there any of the modded ones left, ? new to guzzi, and read the whole thread. I would love a more reliable spring. cheers Flooky

21 minutes ago, Flooky said:

Is there any of the modded ones left, ? new to guzzi, and read the whole thread. I would love a more reliable spring. cheers Flooky

I have a couple in a box. I don't know whether they are prototypes or not. Maybe one of them is the one million plus shifts test spring :helmet:  but I'm pretty sure I binned it. Maybe they are from when Scud sent a few to me to do a "quality control" test. I just sent out my last "prototype"  spring this week. I don't know what Scud has been charging for shipping to the UK..so I can't give you a price.