SOLD! V11 Tenni #112 seeking good home

toofat2fly

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

For Sale: Moto-Guzzi 2002 V11 Tenni #112

Tenni_112.jpg

Unfortunately, my wrists do not agree with the riding position on this gorgeous #112 Tenni and I am forced to list it here.
The V11 is a rare bike, one of 170. Odds are good, that you will not see another one on the road. I haven’t. Comfortable cruiser and fast canyon carver.
I purchased the bike few years back. Roland at Spare Parts Company (Philly) tuned the bike and installed complete flywheel/twin disc clutch at price of $2500 (original Moto-Guzzi parts), so you do not need to worry about the “exploding” single disc clutch anymore. Clutch was replaced less than 500 miles ago (summer 2017).
19959117_10212279744166057_3919569035633

Mileage is 26223. The usual 2002 wrinkle painted engine “bubble paint” was removed and repainted.
Bike has upgrades, done by previous owners. 3-owner bike, I know the original owner in PA.
Two seats, original tan suede and a black seat. Adjustable aluminum pegs, aluminum foot shifter and brake lever.
Two exhausts:
-   Stainless steel with X-pipe and two oval carbon fiber Mistrals.
-   Stainless steel two to one pipe, with GPR stainless muffler.
V11 Tankbag included. Has Power Commander and handle bars are raised approx. 1,5”. Less than year old Odyssey battery. The Tenni #112 has a fresh PA state inspection from 10/17. Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires, 120/70-17 and 180/55-17.
Carbon fiber:
-   Front fender
-   Rear fender
-   Tank top
-   Dash
-   Side covers
-   Starter cover
-   Seat tail cover

Runs like a mad moose. Perfect bike for fly in and ride home, no matter how far the home. Has never left me anywhere.
Will happily accept a V7 Stornello, Griso or running vintage Ambo/Eldo as trade, will pay up or down.
Price $6200 obo

Lauri Virkkunen (Green1000S)
Cell: Seven one seven 690 nine 5 nine 2

• Like 1