Well, so much about my Tenni #112...

toofat2fly

​Just posted my Tenni in classifieds... short description here too:

Moto-Guzzi 2002 V11 Tenni #112

Tenni_112.jpg

Unfortunately, my wrists do not agree with the riding position on this gorgeous #112 Tenni and I am forced to list it here.
Odds are good, that you will not see another one on the road. I haven’t. Comfortable cruiser and fast canyon carver.

Roland at Spare Parts Company (Philly) tuned the bike and installed complete flywheel/twin disc clutch at price of $2500 (original Moto-Guzzi parts), so you do not need to worry about the “exploding” single disc clutch anymore. Clutch was replaced less than 500 miles ago (summer 2017).
19959117_10212279744166057_3919569035633

Mileage is 26223. 

Runs like a mad moose.

Perfect bike for fly in and ride home, no matter how far the home. Has never left me anywhere.
Will happily accept a V7 Stornello, Griso or running vintage Ambo/Eldo as trade, will pay up or down.
Price $6200 obo

Lauri 

(Green1000S on Wildguzzi and Toofat2fly here)
Cell: Seven one seven 690 nine 5 nine 2

• Like 1

It was a bitter sweet departure.... Tenni has found a good home, lives with airheads and a G51000 in College Station, PA area.

Thanks Jeff and I hope to see you along with our PA Guzzi rides!

IMG_5216.jpg

• Like 1

Ciao, Guzzisti.  This is Frey, new owner of Tenni #112.

I distinctly remember 15 years ago -- having never ridden a motorcycle in my life and having had no interest whatsoever in motorcycles -- driving my cage to a Barnes & Noble in Denver, Colorado, where I saw a gorgeous motorcycle parked (illegally -- as without a care) right in front of the entrance.  That singular moment was the reason I bought my first motorcycle.  Unfortunately, at that time, I was awash in six-figures of student loan debt and any Guzzi was way out of my price range (a Speed Triple would also have fit the bill, but another non-starter).  Instead, I bought a 1977 Yamaha XS-750 for $900.  It was eventually towed by the city -- they claimed it appeared to be an abandoned vehicle.  Admittedly, it was a bit of a rat bike.  When I learned how much they wanted to get it out of the pound, I wished them the best at auction.  Family and work intervened in the motorcycle thing for a few years until I bought (used) my first non-beater bike, a 2007 BMW R1200R (black with white pin stripes, like the airheads of old).  I love that bike, which is my daily rider.  However, I could never shake from my mind the image of the Tenni.  Fortuitously, I stumbled across Lauri (a fine steward of #112) last week and he lives a short two-hour drive from Happy Valley.  Also fortunately, I hadn't pulled the trigger on buying the K1300S I'd had my eye on.  So, after 15 years, I finally have my Tenni.

Docc, that's an excellent idea (it's actually a Soobie, though).  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Caio, Guzzisti.  This is Frey, new owner of Tenni #112.

I distinctly remember 15 years ago -- having never ridden a motorcycle in my life and having had no interest whatsoever in motorcycles -- driving my cage to a Barnes & Noble in Denver, Colorado, where I saw a gorgeous motorcycle parked (illegally -- as without a care) right in front of the entrance.  That singular moment was the reason I bought my first motorcycle.  Unfortunately, at that time, I was awash in six-figures of student loan debt and any Guzzi was way out of my price range (a Speed Triple would also have fit the bill, but another non-starter).  Instead, I bought a 1977 Yamaha XS-750 for $900.  It was eventually towed by the city -- they claimed it appeared to be an abandoned vehicle.  Admittedly, it was a bit of a rat bike.  When I learned how much they wanted to get it out of the pound, I wished them the best at auction.  Family and work intervened in the motorcycle thing for a few years until I bought (used) my first non-beater bike, a 2007 BMW R1200R (black with white pin stripes, like the airheads of old).  I love that bike, which is my daily rider.  However, I could never shake from my mind the image of the Tenni.  Fortuitously, I stumbled across Lauri (a fine steward of #112) last week and he lives a short two-hour drive from Happy Valley.  Also fortunately, I hadn't pulled the trigger on buying the K1300S I'd had my eye on.  So, after 15 years, I finally have my Tenni.

Docc, that's an excellent idea (it's actually a Soobie, though).  :thumbsup:

Great story!  One never forgets first love :)