Central CA Wine Country

Scud

Here are some motorcycle-highlights of my Thanksgiving weekend trip to Paso Robles, CA. 

It was a family + a friend trip... which means we had 6 people for a 5-seater car. What to do? How about I take back roads between destinations and y'all drive the slab? Done.

Warning... I've been "cheating" on the Guzzis with a silver Ducati.

• Like 2

Warning... I've been "cheating" on the Guzzis with a silver Ducati.

Uh oh. Be careful, it's a slippery slope. I started cheating on a silver Ducati with a grey Centauro, and haven't had a duck since.

Well, the Duck was great for the holiday weekend and it ate up the long stretches of freeway from San Diego to North of Los Angeles.

Rode the Greenie to work today - so I could regain my footing on the slippery slope...

• Like 1

That was my youngest daughter. She loved it. Says it's more comfortable than the V11. The pillion seat is flat on the ST3, so she doesn't slide into me - which is also easier on me.

Sweet...the old stomping grounds...great video, bike looks like a blast!  Nice shadow photography there!!

Excellent sound track as always!  Nothing better than the fresh smell of the Pacific ocean near Pismo beach and the sand dunes!  

Make a stop at Pea Soup Andersen's as well?   :food:  :food:

Didn't stop at Pea Soup Anderson's, but did surf Pismo pier and Morro Rock with my daughter. 

Plexi - maybe we can ride together next time I'm up there. I enjoyed our last ride out 166, which was so amazingly green - compared to the winter golden hills now. Have you ridden Tepusquet road in that area? It's only 30 miles from you. I think the Scura would be the best bike from your stable for that road.

haven't been on that road before.  looks like it would be a nice ride.  let me know when you're up again