Please help me find the right parts catalog

Ian

Folks, I've recently acquired this 04 V11 sport which I've immediately fallen in love with because it has something my other bikes lack - it has SOUL!.

I'm about to give it a full check over, tune up and service. I'm also going back to a 2-2 exhaust system as the 2-1 that it came with is just tooooooooooo loud.

Looking online I've found various parts catalogs for the V11 but I haven't found one that seems to cover this specific bike. The VIN number begins ZGUKTC0144M. Can anyone please confirm that this truly is an 04 V11 sport and point me toward the right parts catalog. BTW although it's not shown fitted the bike came with a small yoke/headlight mounted nose fairing

Many thanks

image.jpeg

Are you a BMW guy?  :ninja: Finding the exact documentation on a certain model won't happen with Guzzi. Not to mention.. the documentation just might not be correct.  :rasta:  :)

Greetings Ian, 

Sometimes overlooked is the relatively new kid's shop Cadre Cycle. They have a great online parts Fiche and will help you wit whatever you need!

https://cadrecycle.com/

Good Luck, Paul B.

They are good guys, too. Can't recommend them highly enough. 

That is interesting.

ZGUKTC   Did Cafe Sports have C?  B on the Ballabio?

ZGUKT makes it a V11S, but I don't see a C01. Maybe it's a modified Billy Bob?   No, that's a B01..

It's a guzzi..  :oldgit: