Pork chop touch-up?

FreyZI

Seems like the anodized ones are a bit tougher.  I believe someone mentioned nail polish in the past.  If you are really serious about them looking perfect again, maybe have them reanodized.

This probably didn't help but best of luck...would love to see what you decide to do in case I run into the same issues one day.

Testor's definitely makes a good match for the early Sport bright red (Testor's Italian Red), but that's not the same as that satin on the Tenni.

I tried the nail polish thing and probably only succeeded in getting watched on WalMart's security cameras while I sat in the floor on that isle for far-too-long . . . :whistle:

Will local autobody suppliers do a computer analysis and mix a small volume or even an aerosol can?

I think the ruby-red (and the silver) porkchops on the 2002s used a two-stage paint with a satin clear-coat. I got pretty close with a candy-apple red powdercoat job. Of course, that means taking both off at the same time, which is a lot more work than touching up chips.  Here are pics of the candy apple parts:  http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19680&p=216665