Carbon Chin Pad from Scura

r3datom9

Don't hold your breath; that's a long-shot over a flying pig on a cold day in hell.

Seriously though... does anybody know a place in US that would make a mold and produce a few of those? I was thinking that I would like a shorter version that sits close to flush with the tank and fuel door. It would be nice to replace the NLA rubber pad on any bike with external fuel pump - plus it would make a tank-bag more stable.  And think of the weight savings...  :whistle:

• 3 months later...

Don't hold your breath; that's a long-shot over a flying pig on a cold day in hell.

Seriously though... does anybody know a place in US that would make a mold and produce a few of those? I was thinking that I would like a shorter version that sits close to flush with the tank and fuel door. It would be nice to replace the NLA rubber pad on any bike with external fuel pump - plus it would make a tank-bag more stable. And think of the weight savings... :whistle:

Like this one? 939e5c614b1f4015a96c730c21b2fc4f.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Seriously though... does anybody know a place in US that would make a mold and produce a few of those? I was thinking that I would like a shorter version that sits close to flush with the tank and fuel door. It would be nice to replace the NLA rubber pad on any bike with external fuel pump - plus it would make a tank-bag more stable.  And think of the weight savings...  :whistle:

True. As we all know, Guzzi is all about lightness..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...