Fourteenth South'n Spine Raid 2018

Hello wound......I'm salt.

Well, you're not alone . . .

Time to put that Sport 1100 together! :luigi:

(Like I'm one to talk; been down since Thanksgiving . . .)

Any idea on the date(s) yet?

Same-same:

:mg:    (Fourteenth) South'n Spine Raid   :mg:

Weekend after Labor Day

Tellico Plains, Tenn., USA

:race:   *Get there. Bring tools*    :luigi: 

• Like 2

Just the requisite disclaimer, to get it out of the way:

This is not a rally, event, or function of V11LeMans.com. It is an idea about riding, or meeting interested people. It is an idea only.

There is no plan, no registration, no stickers, T-shirts, merchandise, door prizes, meals, poker runs, routes, organization, or support.

Just discussion and sharing.

There is no affiliation or responsibility, expressed or implied, with or by V11Lemans.com, its owner(s), Administrators, moderators, members, pets, pocket mice, or any other entity.

If being at The US Appalachian Divide in September feels like a good idea to you, look forward to sharing ideas.

The idea of ideas has been around for a while. I do love George Bernard Shaw's take:

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.

But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." 

• Like 1

The idea of ideas has been around for a while. I do love George Bernard Shaw's take:

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.

But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." 

Most excellent..

• Like 1

Not everyone who comes stays at The Lodge at Tellico, but Walt's website takes reservations now. Remember to pay the extra $10 or whatever it is for the coveted garage space if you so desire.

A couple folks showed last year that had not come in a while and were surprised to find there really (really, really) is no organized Saturday ride, or "loop." Really. (Really).

So, study up on local routes and bring navigation methods for enjoying the local roads. Lots of folks show up with an accomplice and make alliances on Friday that form natural groups of 4-6 riders to enjoy the area on Saturday, but still *share ideas.* :nerd::pic:  :bike: