Fourteenth South'n Spine Raid 2018

I will be there provided my transatlantic rated V11 floatation devices pass testing. Do you think I should angle the intake snorkels upwards?

I will be there provided my transatlantic rated V11 floatation devices pass testing. Do you think I should angle the intake snorkels upwards?

What? Your V11's Rocket Propulsion, Trans-Atlantic Space Displacement System is on the fritz?

Check the relays . . . . :mellow:

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm afraid of the RPTASDS goes out, those snorkels will have to be awfully long. 

Btw, just watched the SpaceX heavy launch and the simultaneous landing of the boosters..  :thumbsup:  :grin:

Let's get this conversation started, so long as there is no numerophobia related to 14......

I got Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia from last year's thread. 

What? Your V11's Rocket Propulsion, Trans-Atlantic Space Displacement System is on the fritz?

Check the relays . . . . :mellow:

Yeah, I'm afraid of the RPTASDS goes out, those snorkels will have to be awfully long.

Btw, just watched the SpaceX heavy launch and the simultaneous landing of the boosters.. :thumbsup::grin:

68C, it's only the EURO Spec bikes have that RPTASDS.

Ditch it. It's a waste of time.

DD disabled his, and now the bike does 240kph with the pontoon floats attached.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's get this conversation started, so long as there is no numerophobia related to 14......

Sounds like fun but will I be shot if I show up on a Tonti?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sounds like fun but will I be shot if I show up on a Tonti?

Bring beer! :bier:  . .  . and tools  :luigi:  . . .

You'll be safe! :mg:

"Rocketron"

> Sounds like fun but will I be shot if I show up on a Tonti?
I'll be creating a diversion with my splinter group of Griso's so you can slip in unobserved. If anyone questions you distract them by putting a beer in their hand ! Worked for me = )

• Like 1