Fourteenth South'n Spine Raid 2018

I found this early South'n Spine Raid picture. 2005?

Pretty cool that almost all of these guys are still in . . . including four of the original bikes. :thumbsup:

DCP_0778.jpg

• Like 3

Hey all, I've been on the road and hadn't checked in. What a blast! Wish I'd been there a day earlier. Got to Chattanooga without getting, drizzly and foggy the next day but all smooth sailing since then. I'll not miss the raid again.

• Like 3

Finally got to cull -- tho it may not seem like it!  :grin:  -- my pix and cobble together a captioned slideshow.  Yes, I took some literary license with reality.   :whistle:  

What a great time.  Here's how we remember it:

https://bill-and-kathi.smugmug.com/SSR-2018/n-dqNZCZ/

1921!

Bill

• Like 5

Finally got to cull -- tho it may not seem like it!  :grin:  -- my pix and cobble together a captioned slideshow.  Yes, I took some literary license with reality.   :whistle:  

What a great time.  Here's how we remember it:

https://bill-and-kathi.smugmug.com/SSR-2018/n-dqNZCZ/

1921!

Bill

The long awaited & much anticipated entry from our semi - offical Scribe

• Like 2

Thanks to all for putting up with a cager this year. Great to see familiar and new faces! Hoping next year to be back on 2 wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can Bier scow any time you want, Bro.
  • Like 1

Yes, you *are* a lucky guy..

As are you, Sir.  We enjoyed meeting Dorcia, too, and Kathi especially enjoyed having another distaffer around to mock the boys.

BTW, think you (and Dorcia?) will be in Kentucky later this week.  Kathi and I will make a cameo drive-by on Friday sometime.  I'll be on Griso heading to mutton in Daviess County; Kathi in Mini carrying parts.   :grin:

Bill

As are you, Sir.  We enjoyed meeting Dorcia, too, and Kathi especially enjoyed having another distaffer around to mock the boys.

BTW, think you (and Dorcia?) will be in Kentucky later this week.  Kathi and I will make a cameo drive-by on Friday sometime.  I'll be on Griso heading to mutton in Daviess County; Kathi in Mini carrying parts.   :grin:

Bill

Yep, wouldn't miss the Kentucky rally. It's like a family gathering where you like everybody. :rasta:

• Like 1

Bill

Yep, wouldn't miss the Kentucky rally. It's like a family gathering where you like everybody. :rasta:

Chuck, of course it's like a family gathering: everyone in Kentucky is related.  Heck, I grew up in Kentucky, and my first fiancée was my 2d cousin.  Really.  :grin:

OTOH, your "where you like everybody" makes the Hatfield-McCoy thing somewhat unapt to the Ky. Guzzi gathering.   :whistle:

Hope to see you all there.

Bill