2003 Rosso Corsa for sale

waspp

As much as hate to do this I am selling my 2003 V11 Rosso Corsa. First the bad ..this bike has a rebuilt NY title. I bought the bike years ago at auction with I think 3900 miles on the odo. My original plan was to part the bike out but after getting it home I just couldn't do it! Everything was repaired and the bike became one of my riders. It looks and runs great and I have had many trouble free miles of riding. The price reflects the extras I installed on the bike later, mainly the Titanium exhaust and ecu, a set of nearly new Tekno expandable soft luggage, a Moto Guzzi tank bag and a set of fully adjustable clip on bar risers (these are the best) The bike came stock with ohlins suspension front and rear and currently has a set of Avon tires. I just installed a new Odyssey battery (the optic spark finally quit last fall) and it currently has an MRA touring windshield. The bike has around 24000 miles on it and I also have all the original parts that I changed out along with a few extra bits. I'm glad to answer any questions and have listed the bike here first.  Asking $4000

27824060799_44fcd2debc_z.jpgIMG_3515

24733272717_51f1ccf51d_z.jpgIMG_3

27824149589_c963f52dab_z.jpgIMG_3520

24733347657_0b5ae36e75_z.jpgIMG_3518 by H W, on Flickr by H W, on Flickr521 by H W, on Flickrby H W, on Flickr

• Like 1

I am now in East Tennessee near Knoxville. I moved here about 5 years ago and didn't update my profile.

My phone is not working too well with private messaging at the moment. Would you mind PM me with your phone number and a good time to call. Thanks

waspp is a solid citizen, and good member here for a long time. :thumbsup:

Good luck on the sale, waspp!

Come to the South'n Spine Raid again on whatever you are riding!    :race: 

• 2 weeks later...