Magni Fairing on eBay

Kostarika

That guy in Indy has a Green Magni.  Dave?  Don?  Looks great. 

Too bad this one is black.

Yeah, 2GuzziDave, now noGuzzi Dave had one, it was a beauty. Chuck in Wisconsin still does.

They make paint, ya know..

Chuck, yeah, Dave the exterminator. He had a house full of bikes.

I talked to my painter Dusty (the painter, not WG Dusty)  when he repaired the broken side cover tabs on the Sport. I even gave him the paint formula on the site and when read it, he laughed at it. I am sure that Dusty could do it given time and money.  He also mentioned the price of the paint. 

And there's the longevity after the paint is done.  When all the flaws come out.

There have not been many success cases listed here with Candy Apple Green.  I would like to be able to have the Greenie before we get to the Ozarks this May.

I think I've pioneered enough with the transmission fix.  

I did make offer that was rejected.  I got this reply from the seller when I asked about the mirrors (I only wish I knew what is supposed to be there):

Sorry, I can't find the mirrors. Everything else seems to be there

Wow

That's a hell of a deal for the buyer!

I really really wanted one of these when I first saw them and photos of them on a green V11

The price made it prohibitive, would have been about $2500 by the time it got to Oz

Then there's the issue of the lower bars to consider!

Don't think my neck would have coped for long and then it would've made speed easier!

This in a land where 3 k's over and you're fined, 30 over lose licence and anything silly they crush the bike!!

Even so I continued to lust away unrequited

Then one day I started to really appreciate the greenie with the little Stucchi flyscreen and realized  that if I did get a Magni I'd be forever swapping back and forth between the two.

Now I really really love her as she is ( with Stucchi ) and will leave her as she is!

Still think a Magni looks good though.Makes it look like a   900SS bevel  Duke that's been living in a good paddock!

Hmm I'd still pick my greenie over the Duck if had the choice.

Now a set of  wire spoke wheels on the green one that's a different story!

Maybe if the lotto numbers come up eh.

In the mean time she's still a stunner who melts the heart every time!

Cheers Guzzler

• Like 1

Wow

That's a hell of a deal for the buyer!

I really really wanted one of these when I first saw them and photos of them on a green V11

The price made it prohibitive, would have been about $2500 by the time it got to Oz

Then there's the issue of the lower bars to consider!

Don't think my neck would have coped for long and then it would've made speed easier!

This in a land where 3 k's over and you're fined, 30 over lose licence and anything silly they crush the bike!!

Even so I continued to lust away unrequited

Then one day I started to really appreciate the greenie with the little Stucchi flyscreen and realized  that if I did get a Magni I'd be forever swapping back and forth between the two.

Now I really really love her as she is ( with Stucchi ) and will leave her as she is!

Still think a Magni looks good though.Makes it look like a   900SS bevel  Duke that's been living in a good paddock!

Hmm I'd still pick my greenie over the Duck if had the choice.

Now a set of  wire spoke wheels on the green one that's a different story!

Maybe if the lotto numbers come up eh.

In the mean time she's still a stunner who melts the heart every time!

Cheers Guzzler

Ahh, a story of lust and true love! I'm with you on both fairings. The Magni looks great, but something about it doesn't quite go with the Sport's design - for me. The Stucci does the job well. That other one (?) (Scura) looks right on the sport as well. For half fairings, the Laverda fits the styling better imo.