Powercoating Valve Covers

swooshdave

Yeah, that's not me in the video but I did get a kick out of this video. If you haven't powercoated something yourself it really is that easy. you can pick up a free oven off craigslist pretty easily.

• Like 3

Powder coating is easy. It takes no skill whatsoever to spray powder. That's pretty obvious in the video. And.. it's true. One of the things I make is industrial powder coating equipment. Charged particle leaves the gun looking for a ground. the part to be painted is grounded. Charged particle is in flight, and the highest ground is where there hasn't been a previous particle finding it. So. It finds that bare area. The next particle heads out of the gun looking for a ground, etc.  :)

Nice video but a lot of work to end up with a horrid set of red and gold rocker covers. You can't by style and taste I guess. Seems to have lowered the bar from Chucks previous benchmark red gaitors :)

Ciao 

Don't listen to them Chuck, they are just jealous. That is an awesome bike, even with the red gaiters. Mine, however, lacks the red gaiters.

Totally true, however that still does not explain the gaitors...    :ninja:   :ninja:   :ninja:

Somehow, I need to get the word Juxtaposition in here.. :grin: but the bottom of the machine is black, along with the seat. The middle is red. The juxtaposition of the red gaiters and fairing is the piece de resistance.

:rasta:

• Like 1

I still can't conceive why red garters don't appeal across the board. Maybe one has to be in the mood . . .

51KQRH7GHEL._SY445_.jpg

Red or for that matter any colour garters I'm all for docc, as long as they are around a nice lady leg. Prolly in trouble now from the "people that appose men that like women with garters on" movement.

Ciao