2000 Greenie For Sale - low miles and nice upgrades

Scud

drool.. if you were around Minnesota I might get tempted to try a lowball offer...

I could meet you in Denver and you could ride it home from there. The price can go down with a different shock, and/or some other fancy bits removed. But there's nothing wrong with a Honda Interceptor. Or you could probably find a Ducati ST2, 4, or 3 for similar price.

Let's be clear the traitor comment wasn't because you are selling a V11 Sport, that can be forgiven... but a Greenie? #deadtome  :glare:  :oldgit:  :bbblll:  :luigi:

:D

• Like 1

I knew it was all in jest, and it's been fun having the Greenie Attitude for a while. It's gonna be my daily driver till it sells. I think it is my duty to wear out the tires.

Gratuitous Husqvarna Video Warning:

Let's be clear the traitor comment wasn't because you are selling a V11 Sport, that can be forgiven... but a Greenie? #deadtome  :glare:  :oldgit:  :bbblll:  :luigi:

There are two good uses for a greenie.  1.  Turn it into any other color.  2. Sell it.    :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:

There are two good uses for a greenie.  1.  Turn it into any other color.  2. Sell it.    :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:

:whistle:

you might be color blind.9633010_orig-300x200.jpg

so, you can paint your Greenie              GREY.. it will look good, to you..

I've had a few inquiries from members here and on Wild Guzzi. I'm getting a little more active about selling it now. I am sharing it with the "Moto Euro Breakfast Club" and here is the Craigslist ad:  

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mcy/d/2000-moto-guzzi-v11-sport/6514009731.html

• 5 weeks later...

The Greenie has sold. New owner is a serious rider and I think will be along to join the forum soon. His first Moto Guzzi... headed home to join a pair of Aprilias.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello - I am the buyer Scud referred to.  Bike has been just as fun as advertised and although Scud did not completely wear out the tires I am trying to pick up the slack and finish the job... only to start with fresh rubber after that.  

I've been reading / monitoring the forum now for a few weeks and look forward to interacting.  Lots of great information and enthusiasm here.

Thanks, 

Kevin

• Like 5