2002 Moto Guzzi V11 Scura

mikie

Excellent condition, located in Los Angeles, CA.  $5000. 

Here are the details:

22,360 Miles

Ferracci High Compression Pistons

Mistral Titanium Exhaust System

Stucci Crossover

Power Commander

Michelin Pilot power 2CT(Front & Rear)

CRG Clutch & Blake Lever

CRG Bar End Mirror(Right & Left)

Billet Cylinder head guard(Right & Left)

Carbon Rear Hugger

Seat Cowl painted in Mat Black

Factory Carrier

Unable to attach photos, but you can find some on this link:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/mcy/d/2002-moto-guzzi-v11-scura/6522080069.html

Sweet!  you'll miss her

Thanks, it is sweet, but I won’t miss her as I’m posting this for a friend who doesn’t do forums. I can, however, strongly vouch for the excellent condition of this bike, and would buy it myself if I had the room. He’s also going to be selling his equally excellent red 1998 Centauro Sport.

What do you guys think the ballpark price should be for the Centauro? It has low mileage, some period correct extras (Stucci crossover, Creedon chip, et al., and truly may be the nicest one in the country. I know what he wants for it, but would be interested in hearing other perspectives as you don’t see many come up for sale - especially the Sport versions.

has the single plate clutch been addressed?

IMG_0930-L.jpg

Hasn’t needed addressing. Neither has the common bubbling case paint issue. I think this is one of the “good ones”. This one is no. 603, so one of the later ones produced.

What do you guys think the ballpark price should be for the Centauro?

I'll play. Ok, if you are talking about the Centauro .. I'll throw a dart and say around 6500 if it's truly nice. Maybe 7500 from someone that really *wants* it. You don't see many of the sport version.

The Scura with original clutch..4500 if he's lucky.

What do you guys think the ballpark price should be for the Centauro?

I'll play. Ok, if you are talking about the Centauro .. I'll throw a dart and say around 6500 if it's truly nice. Maybe 7500 from someone that really *wants* it. You don't see many of the sport version.

The Scura with original clutch..4500 if he's lucky.

That is a very clean looking Scura, $5k doesn't sound unreasonable, even with the possible flywheel issue.

I might be interested in the Centauro, but at $6500 not $7500.  My problem is also lack of garage space, but if the price is right I could always hide it behind my couch.  Post it here when he's ready to sell.  I'm sure it will drum up some interest.  

I do have some interest on the Scura at the asking price. I was primarily interested in feedback on Centauro pricing.

This is the internet, feedback on any subject, requested or not is par for the course. Ignore any noise you don't like.  :oldgit:

I can't wait to see pictures of the Centauro!