2000 "Greenie" with Magni fairing ... original owner

Gio

Posted a couple of days ago, with some hesitation, to say the least :

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1441007654

Asking $6,9550 CDN (approx. $5k US) for everything listed in the ad. Apologies for additional background info / description - not needed here, I know.

Much of my history with the bike is documented on this forum - from early vapour-lock (solved!) to the 2016 accident (low-speed left side down - offender left the scene) after which many fellow members helped greatly in obtaining the parts described. In fact my left knee took most of that impact and has never fully recovered - this being part of my reason for selling - the other being a desire to get my old(er),lighter(ish) and yes, a little slower, K75s back on the road. But I have a long history with that bike also - this will ease the pain I hope!

Would prefer to sell everything as a package (ie incl original factory cans, fly-screen, mirrors etc - even the original emissions stuff if you want that!) as this way the bike could be returned to original spec if desired (adding to collectability I think?) ... but will consider selling separately if the situation arises and these extras not wanted.

Cheers!

Gio

DSC03128.JPG

Edited by Gio
Updated

Aw . . . Gio! :huh:

Oh, you're forgiven. ^_^  Just don't stop posting here! You're a long-time, valued member of this community!  :sun:

Good luck with the sale and we know you'll recommend us to the new owner!

Hey Docc - thanks man ... we never met (in person), but go back a long way, eh ? It's a tough situation to be honest and am still having some doubts ... but rest assured - I have nothing but good things to say about my fellow members and this site ... and will, of course, recommend to any new owner should this work out - and they not be aware.

Either way I have no intention of not contributing further if I can?

It has been, truly ... a privilege.

• Like 2

Hey Gio - 

I opted to let my K75s go recently. It was a good machine, super-comfortable, and a surprisingly good performer (if you keep the revs up).

Good luck with the sale - that's a nicely set up bike.

• Like 1

I joined V11LM in Feb 2003, and Gio that May. 

Brings a little tear to me eye . . .

I lift my glass in tribute to a fine fellow and his long devotion to the V11 Sport !   :bier:

So, not "100km", but 100K km: About 62,000 miles for us foot-bound Yanks, then . . . :rolleyes:

Just sayin' what I'm seein'.

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 6.25.37 PM.png

• Like 1

Indeed and correct. Have done a few more than a mere 60 miles in the last few years ... !

Edit / update :

Have re-posted link to ad on kijiji - now asking $6,950 CDN (approx. $5k US) for everything - still preferring to sell as a package rather than separately as can be restored back to original factory if required (ie flyscreen, mirrors, orig cans etc) ...

Open to reasonable offers

Edited by Gio
Updates
  • Like 1