carbon fiber rear tire hugger

footgoose

• 1 month later...

Go to Ghezzi-Brian. He has the short ones. I have them on my V11s. Good stuff and weren't crazy expensive.

There is a guy in Australia still making the large ones for around 300.

I forget the name of him off the top of my head but if you google Moto Guzzi v11 carbon fiber he will pop up.

I’d like one too- did you get sorted? The gb ones are £230 delivered to the uk.

I understand the small ones from GB work quite well for protection. I'm holding out for one of the larger ones. I want one similar to the stock one.

Every time i remove the rear wheel i look at (and clean) that swinging arm I think “weird!” but then “Kinda pretty, shame it’s covered up”

You California guys get the girls with all the skimpy 'kinis.  Here in the land of rain and crap roads, I'm glad to be running my double-barrelled girl with waders and a Car-hart . . .

depositphotos_99083368-stock-photo-woman

(Full factory fender with inner panel, full factory hugger, plus "Edge Guards.")

• Like 1

IMG_6977.jpg

This is the GB CF fender. It is a lovely swingarm and shame to hide it.

Damn Scud, everything just glows in that photo from the green paint to the red porkchop, the cans, rhe skimpy fender & the yellow coils hiding in the background. Stunning !

Think I'll go & wash 'Scarlet'

A clean bike is a happy bike. I kind of miss the Greenie. But the cans are on the Scura now - and I have the same fender on the Scura.

You California guys get the girls with all the skimpy 'kinis.  Here in the land of rain and crap roads, I'm glad to be running my double-barrelled girl with waders and a Car-hart . . .

depositphotos_99083368-stock-photo-woman

(Full factory fender with inner panel, full factory hugger, plus "Edge Guards.")

Holy tits! I would not mess with that young lassie.

Reckon I might order a GB ‘guard. To be honest, I’d love if it extended rearwards much further- I hate wiping down the lights and wasp-tail etc after a ride. Moan moan moany moan.....

And yes, if they’re 230 good english pounds to the uk, 300 yankee units to the us sounds about right.