carbon fiber rear tire hugger

footgoose

And yes, if they’re 230 good english pounds to the uk, 300 yankee units to the us sounds about right.

well, that's a cute little hugger that might work well in desert around San Diego, I wonder about Merry Ol' England.   :whistle:

But for $300 bux US, I might imagine they'd add a shave and a haircut.

Maybe it's just a haircut?   :homer:

Surprisingly those little carbon fenders work. Keeps the rear shock pretty clean. Minimalist yet functional. I have them on both my V11s.

Surprisingly those little carbon fenders work. Keeps the rear shock pretty clean. Minimalist yet functional. I have them on both my V11s.

More SoCal talk! :grin:

We've seen what the girls wear to stay warm there, too. Like rear fenders on a V11, doesn't seem to take much . . . :whistle:

We've seen what the girls wear to stay warm there, too. Like rear fenders on a V11, doesn't seem to take much . . . :whistle:

Oh, I dunno. I've been riding a bicycle down the beach in shorts and a t shirt  and the beach bunnies had on Uggs, fur gloves, and parkas.. Man, it was cold. Musta been 60 or so.. :)

• Like 1

You say that as if it never rains or snows in California...

I just vouch they work...

• Like 1