FS 2008 Norge

JRD

Due to a recent shoulder surgery I will be selling my '08 Norge as the doctors dont want me riding ANYTHING for the next 6-8 months.

I am the second owner having purchased it last spring with 10,000 miles on it.  Mileage is now at 15,601.  Just over 5,000 miles on new Michelin Pilot 4GT's which were installed and a complete tune up before we rode to Canada last May. 

Bike comes complete with optional black chin pan (installed),  factory hard bags as well as color matching Givi top case,  Throttle Mister cruise control, and cover.  Bike has always been stored inside and is in excellent condition.  Feel free to contact or email with questions.  $4,800.00

1488061323335.jpg

Did not know of your surgery, but trust all will be well in good time.  

Best wishes on the sale, but even more for a complete and rapid recovery.

Bill

Thanks Bill.  Did some pretty serious damage to my rotator and tendon working at our place in Hiawassee.  My Wonderful Wife finally got tired of hearing me moaning every time  moved and made an appointment with the doctor.  All downhill from there.  This is killing me!  Keeping the LeMans but I wont be able to ride till late this year.

Hope all is well, looking forward to seeing you at TWO.

Nobleswood- After serious consideration decided to keep the LeMans and Aprilia.  I am going to physical therapy twice a week but they are adamant "DO NOT GET ON A MO-CYCLE!!!!!!!".  I hope to make it to SSR this year, not sure if I will be riding by then but I still might cage it.  I miss the Tech Sessions.  

Czakky- Yea it was a tough choice as to which bike to sell.  They are both such great bikes, just kills me to see them parked, sitting in the garage.  The main reason for selling the Norge is it is down here in Florida while I recuperate and I can always use the LeMans if I ever decide to do another long trip like last years ride to Canada..  The LeMans is tucked away at our place in Georgia.  Hope all is well up in snow country.

• 2 weeks later...

CONTRACT PENDING- Buyer flying in Sunday for possible fly/buy/ride.

Spent the day giving it a bath, changed oil and filter and going over it from one end to the other as it may end up in California.

Glad to see it going to another Guzzi enthusiast

• Like 1

With all due respect and exception to our own docc, I've yet to meet a doctor that approved of getting on a motorcycle even when you are feeling 100% :)

Sometimes its about the mental wellbeing over the physical. A few times I've had very serious injuries and got on the bike and its been ok and I've thought, well if I can still ride the bike then I'm going to be fine. 

Ciao

• Like 1

With all due respect and exception to our own docc, I've yet to meet a doctor that approved of getting on a motorcycle even when you are feeling 100% :)

Sometimes its about the mental wellbeing over the physical. A few times I've had very serious injuries and got on the bike and its been ok and I've thought, well if I can still ride the bike then I'm going to be fine. 

Ciao

All my cutter said was, "Don't get 300 miles away and realize you won't be able to ride home.."  :)

Ciao

All my cutter said was, "Don't get 300 miles away and realize you won't be able to ride home.."  :)

Being a fringe-doc, I frequently prescribe Vibration and Wind Therapy. :nerd::race:

If physical circumstances prove otherwise, then it is Muse Time and Spanner Fluid! :luigi::bier:

Get well.  Rehab is the deal. Follow it and you'll be on the road sooner than you think.  I think they stretch the time figuring that most patients don't keep up with the therapy. 

I was reading about a fly and ride on Wild Goose.  Perhaps that was this sale?   Guess not, that was a black Norge.  But some of the same players here and there are involved.  So some connections I suppose.

Get well soon.

LowRyter-yea that is my bike doing the fly and ride thing. As far as the injury/recovery, 16mm tear on the rotator, tendon torn 90%, and when they got inside they found the cartilage was pulling away from the bone. Something about a fracture repair also.

Rehab has been going well, I can raise my hand up to shoulder level now.

Well the bike is SOLD! New owner flew in and picked it up this morning. On its way to the great north(almost to Canada), then headed west for a few months in the California sun. The garage suddenly feels like something is missing.

Well the bike is SOLD! New owner flew in and picked it up this morning. On its way to the great north(almost to Canada), then headed west for a few months in the California sun. The garage suddenly feels like something is missing.

So it's a snowmobile? This Spring has been crazy.

Yes the national weather shows what looks like another big storm headed towards the Great Lakes Region.

Buy brought his heated riding gear, hope he doesn't need it.