2002 LeMans Rear Rack, and Bag Hardware.

GILPUTT

Greetings, Can anyone help with the model, brand , make and vendor of the rear rack and bag supports tor this 2002 LeMans? And the make of the bags to fit this. Looks well made. Picture attached, I hope. Regards, Gil

30689101_1171524849650708_8291125080038047744_n.jpg

The pannier supports are the first generation Moto Guzzi V11 accessory pieces that carry the Tekno expandable, semi-rigid soft bags:

IMG_0785.JPG-2.jpeg

Nice Docc, but looking for the back rack builder. Thanks 

The pannier supports are the first generation Moto Guzzi V11 accessory pieces that carry the Tekno expandable, semi-rigid soft bags:

IMG_0785.JPG-2.jpeg

Greetings, Can anyone help with the model, brand , make and vendor of the rear rack and bag supports tor this 2002 LeMans? And the make of the bags to fit this. Looks well made.

Nice Docc, but looking for the back rack builder. Thanks 

Yeah, I was only answering the " . . . and bag supports . . ." part.

Others know about the various rear racks. i'm sure we'll hear something pretty soon.

Others know about the various rear racks. I'm sure we'll hear something pretty soon.

Thanks, hope so. Never seen one like this. Looks very well made and not too big. Just nice for a medium bag. Gil

I run my lemans without the pannier supports on pannier bags.  Just get the right bags.  They're a tiny bit more work on install and take-off but they don't add weight to the bike for everyday.  One thing is you do have to know how to tie things down and figure out your lashing system.  Mine is the stern strap below the rear body work and above the license plate with the side tie downs taking one loop about the passenger peg support.  Basically three straps with plastic clench buckles.

I picked up the 50 liter bags at their suggestion and am very happy with them.  The nice thing is they also fit my Griso fine.   this is one of their stock photos

MotoGuzzi1bi.jpg

http://www.rka-luggage.com/A05%20Saddlebags/saddle.html