Anyone seen or tried these? Andreani Fork Cartridge Kit

Unkept

To the OP, eldest son, V7Café, put the Andreani on his V7 (part of the "café)  and says they're great. There were some issues with having to machine the fork bodies to install them. Not sure of that would be the case for the V11 forks?

• Like 1

Don't count your sheep before their geese hatch! :) I need to get a Guzzi to rejoin the flock right? ;)

I probably won't be really shopping until after June, when I have a garage space again.

Don't count your sheep before their geese hatch! :) I need to get a Guzzi to rejoin the flock right? ;)

Nope. You're in.  Like you never left. :grin:

You gotta be careful leaving the country, though. Somebody could part your bike out . . . :o

• Like 1

Nope. You're in.  Like you never left. :grin:

You gotta be careful leaving the country, though. Somebody could part your bike out . . . :o

I made it easy for that "somebody." ;) Oh well, good causes all around! I enjoyed my brief stay in Germany, and I had to shed my belongings to go!

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest if you get another is to take off your forks and shock and ship them off to Racetech for a full overhaul.. That's what I did with my Lemans . It's just as good as the Ohlins in my opinion . I also have a Scura. Plus the bike won't sit as high. My Scura is like 1"-2" taller than my Lemans side by side.

Do you remember what Racetach charges for this?

Certainly another good option, going to send off my silver forks to use on my black frame.  Won't look as good as gold but better than the black forks imo.

If I remember correctly they charged me $1100 to revalve , respring and redone forks including labor . It was cheaper and as good to go Racetech at barely the cost of an Öhlins rear..

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'll tell what theyre like next week sometime as I have had a set for six months sitting in the box waiting to be installed and sometime in the coming days i'll put them in.

Theyre well made and look the goods, so hopefully they won't disappoint

• Like 1

• 3 months later...