Parting out Greenie

swooshdave

I hope the rider is ok.  :mellow:

Poor thing, looked like a nice bike before the crash.

$1700 for a scrap metal frame?!

No kidding. That one scared me the most.

I probably shouldn't mention I bought my entire bike for twice that much.

jezzusjozufandmary! You can have a cheap-ass Chinese Tyco failure prone relay (used!) from this seller for $18.50US. Plus shipping, I'm sure.

The best relays in the world are under five bucks. This listing is absurd.

• Like 1

ok, there are some things in there if you need them. There was a complete gearbox (I don't see it now). The two halves of the drive shaft (sold separately), header exhaust pipes for those trying to ditch the later front crossover. A Veglia speedo. An NLA Grimeca clutch slave cylinder.

Even just scrolling over it gives me a creepy feeling . . .

Nice rack...:-)

Well, it was. It did save the tail section from more damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

This makes me so sad...  That is my old bike, seeing the handle bar make my ti filled leg hurt...  Engine has a Roper plate (do Roper plates fit Quotas?), the hard bags were on it, fell over after the head on, relays were new style and just put in, the exhaust only had 1,500 miles, just rebuilt the brake MC and calipers, although at least one caliper was toast...Knight lowering pegs, just had the Speedo redone.

• Like 1

This makes me so sad...  That is my old bike, seeing the handle bar make my ti filled leg hurt...  Engine has a Roper plate (do Roper plates fit Quotas?), the hard bags were on it, fell over after the head on, relays were new style and just put in, the exhaust only had 1,500 miles, just rebuilt the brake MC and calipers, although at least one caliper was toast...

I hope you are doing good hrc. Are you riding yet? I must have missed your crash if previously posted.