Rear shock specifications

Rocketron

I have an original Sachs-Boge "on display." I can take some measurements for you. What are you looking for?

Does anyone know the specs on the single rear shock and any known interchanges ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 4 bikes, 2 fitted with Wilbers shocks (GSXR-1000 and the V11 sport) and 2 fitted with Ohlins ( 1198 with the high spect TTX and the 1000ss with the production Ohlins) If your looking for a V11 replacement I can recommend the Wilbers and they taylor it to you needs. From memory the std rear shock is 310mm long, cant remember the sprig rate though.

Ciao 

I have an original Sachs-Boge "on display." I can take some measurements for you. What are you looking for?

Thanks! Compressed length and extended length along with uncompressed length of spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You might prefer the specs on the Ohlins shock, which causes the bike to sit a bit higher in the back. I think the spec sheets are somewhere in the fileshare section of this site. Manufacturers, such as Wilbers, Penske, and Hyperpro, can make a shock to the original or Ohlins specs.

Stock Sachs on the V11 Sport is 278mm center of eyelet to center of eyelet.

I replaced it with a Hyperpro 460 adjustable @ 290mm with +/- 5mm.