Looking at a 04 Ballabio

badge502

Hey, nice one. It looks to be complete and original, except for the red stripes on the rims, which I like a lot. Have fun getting to know her... and I assume riding home from TX to CO.

If it was mine, I'd want to:

• Upgrade the shock
  • Upgrade the steering damper
  • Find some "early sport" hardware to mount the light and gauges to the triple clamps instead of the frame. 

That's a fine idea, especially for a high-mileage bike. While you're at it, see about getting the two ends with opposite threads so you can actually adjust the length of the rod without disconnecting one end.

La vie en rose.

That's a fine idea, especially for a high-mileage bike. While you're at it, see about getting the two ends with opposite threads so you can actually adjust the length of the rod without disconnecting one end.

La vie en rose.

Heh . . .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about it... BUT I doubt I could get all my camping stuff on it! and the Sherpa Tents guy isn't going to set up the tents this year like in the past. I was going to "Guzzi over" if he was going to do the tents thing, but I think Ill take the Pack Mule (R1200GS). OR Ill take multiple trips... Im only about 100 miles away from Paonia. 

If you ride your Green Meanie down, Ill be sure to take the Ballabio.