Searching for a V11

Dave Swanson

The Jersey bike is coming back to Illinois!

Good plan..  :grin: Congrats. I've said many times the cheapest bike you can buy is the most expensive. I assume we'll be seeing it at the Iowa and Wisconsin rallys? 

• Like 1

HaulBikes worked well for me once. But a cheap one-way flight and a meandering path back home make more memories - and could be faster.  From New Jersey to Illinois you could even ride over a few small, but beautiful, mountains.  Can you think of a better way to spend the upcoming Independence Day? Break out the maps and start planning your ride.

• Like 1

Break out the maps and start planning your ride.

It would be an adventure for sure.. and just how many adventures are available in this modern world?  What could possibly go wrong?  :rasta:

Meh.. go for it. I would. 

• Like 1

This thread proves how obsessive some people are about looking at used motorcycle ads on the Internet. And how useful that can be... 

if you ride it back pack some relays for the trip. If the owner hasn't done it already, you'll want a new batch of Omrons anyway.

A great find! :thumbsup:

As romantic as a fly-and-ride seems . . . a fifteen-year-old V11 with under 900 miles?

Whew. I would so totally have it delivered and go through it stem-to-stern . . . :luigi::nerd::oldgit:

After all, there are not "all three fluids", but seven. Eight if you count both forks. Dang: nine with the rear shock. :mellow:

Then there is the battery thing . . . :huh:

• Like 2