Maps?

Chuck

The Kid called me last night, and asked where he could get a map for a silver red frame. Stock mufflers, K&N filter. He said for whatever reason he couldn't change the CO with GuzziDiag, and it is running lean.

I looked at the map share area and only found the Titanium map. Am I missing something?

I sent him Meinhof's instructions for setting the trim.

TIA

It doesn’t sound like a map issue. If you don’t follow the steps exactly I seem to remember that you can adjust the CO Trim.

Which map(s) does he want?

I can send some out when I get home this evening.

Do you have one for just Mistral cans, no other changes?

Which map(s) does he want?

I can send some out when I get home this evening.

Stock mufflers, K&N filter.

I would think about any map would do.. it's for a friend's bike that is running poorly.

Thanks for that!

It doesn’t sound like a map issue. If you don’t follow the steps exactly I seem to remember that you can adjust the CO Trim.

I'm pretty sure he's aware of that. :)  He thinks there may be something corrupted..

The Kid called me last night, and asked where he could get a map for a silver red frame. Stock mufflers, K&N filter. He said for whatever reason he couldn't change the CO with GuzziDiag, and it is running lean.

I looked at the map share area and only found the Titanium map. Am I missing something?

I sent him Meinhof's instructions for setting the trim.

TIA

I'll post a standard map in the fileshare section when I get home this weekend.

Rosso Mandello Original BIN.bin

I've had some issues setting CO trim myself, but discovered the engine needs to be a lot above 80degC. If around 78degC, there is no error message, but it just does not save the setting. Even above 80deg C, I had to try a number of times to get it right. The order of saving/switching off/on etc also plays a role.

I've had some issues setting CO trim myself, but discovered the engine needs to be a lot above 80degC. If around 78degC, there is no error message, but it just does not save the setting. Even above 80deg C, I had to try a number of times to get it right. The order of saving/switching off/on etc also plays a role.

BTDT with the Mighty Scura. I'm going up to Wisconsin this weekend. Maybe I can help cloud the issue. :oldgit:

Czakky sent me some maps. :thumbsup:

Glad you guys are working on this. :thumbsup:

This is the map I've been using with my Sport all this time . . . :whistle:

IMG_5660.jpg

Meanwhile some people use GPS.

Hey Docc.. the Kid and I used that map on our Carolina's Spine raid last year. Worked very well.. :grin:

Here, the Mayor of BBQ is giving Brad some tips and a free beer for riding in on a Guzzi.

35055533556_a6805ea025_k.jpg2017-06-04_01-38-12 by Charles Stottlemyer, on Flickr

Sweeten Creek brewery. I'd recommend it..