V85 motor secrets unveiled

ScuRoo

Well, McDonald's sells billions of unacceptable burgers and, hate it or hate it, Foster's sells an awful lot of liquid.

21 minutes ago, po18guy said:

Well, McDonald's sells billions of unacceptable burgers and, hate it or hate it, Foster's sells an awful lot of liquid.

No one here drinks Fosters, horrible stuff. We only make it for foreigners.

Ciao

27 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

No one here drinks Fosters, horrible stuff. We only make it for foreigners.

Ciao

So I've heard. Outside of Oz, it sells swimmingly. That says nothing about Fosters, but an awful lot about their customers.

As to the V85, I think they need Edelbrock to make some better looking valve covers for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

Since this little bike is selling so well, perhaps Piaggio can get us a real Guzzi with the performance and comfort that we expect?

One can hope, yes?

I have to agree with Pete after riding one.  Way too much pogo stick in the corners; the more you lean it, the more it sinks.  I suppose it makes good power for what it is.  I want more power.  I am not really into the dual sport thing either.  It seems that they've gone around us with 1400 cruisers and small blocks of different styles.  The porridge is too hot and too cold but nothing just right.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

I have to agree with Pete after riding one.  

Take it out on a rocky dual track in Arizona and you will understand.  It's a commendable effort, but it isn't better than my current 2010 F800GS.