JesterGrin_1

Sorry, no new content found? What

No new content really. That can not be possible as we all know there has to be a broken down Guzzi somewhere lol. :)

• Like 1

You are probably searching in a topic that doesn't have much activity. Just go to "forums" and search.

one of mine is leaking a little bit, but that's hardly newsworthy

Sadly, my Griso is in pieces and is on its way to being in more pieces before it hopefully gets reassembled. It has a bad clutch.

The wife's V11 needs a new battery and a set of tires. Her Monster apparently needs a new battery as well, went to start it this past weekend and when you turn the key nothing happened. I don't know if the tender killed it or if it died in spite of the tender.

My Daytona also needs a new battery. But that is to be expected, the battery it had was a hand me down Odyssey battery and smaller then it should be to boot.

My Lario is running great. Another Odyssey battery.

But right now the bikes need to fight with the Jeep for time, attention, and money.

Well, the "View New Content" button hasn't worked since the difficulties with our security update.

Sure, it's broke, but it ain't a Guzzi, so we don't talk about it . . . :glare:

• Like 1

Okay, let me make a plea for new additions to the thread Gratuitous Pics of Girls + Guzzi. 

We all could use some more of that. 

Joe

• Like 2

As your devoted and true-the-spine Moderator, consider this last request done.  B)

Docc,

I and the rest of the (male) riding public, thank you.

Joe

• Like 1