New Guzzi Sport

Guest jackal_guzzi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Mounting the oil cooler on the side of the crankcase on the Griso sure makes for a different appearance doesn't it? That whole bike reminds me of a Diesel locomotive, possibly because the name badge on the tank is so unobtrusive as to not declare itself in any more of an obvious way than a piece of air conditioning equipment in a factory. I'm fairly certain I would never consider a Griso, but the MGS is possibly one of the most beautiful pieces of work that has ever rolled out of Mandello. At least I hope it rolled. Even more, I hope it rolls off the assembly line in the near future. Even with a 2 valve engine it would still be a knock-out! But with the 4 valve in it, it is much closer to the performance mark MG needs. I wonder if there is a water cooled variant hiding behind a curtain somewhere...

I like the side oil cooler idea. I was thinking of doing that to my V11S to make room for the Ram Air Intake. (or placing the horns on the sides) I know Mike Stewart went to the deep sump so that he could eliminate the oil cooler, and possibly put in the Ram Air Intake. In any case, removing the oil cooler allows more air in to cool the fuel filter and fuel pump, reducing the possibility of vapor lock.

I like the MGS exhaust system more than the Griso's.

I can't quite figure out what they are doing with the swingarms. Are they paralever type design? They look good.

Very good Jaap, to have you back, I'm counting already, but I do like my LM to much and prommissed the bike to do at least 100K km on HER.

:bier::bier::bier:

Eric

01 V11 Lemans

The MGS/01 is just Marvellous,

design, just what ilike, modern and sport

Quick, it's proiduced,

sure, i change my V11Lemans for this DreamBike

Michel. :helmet: