Anyone Using the G-B ECU on their V11 Sport?

jbntx

A cracked gearbox would drip onto the top of the crossover, but not likely cause the clutch to slip. That would be some source between the engine and gearbox. Numerous leak sources there.

Hence my reluctance to find out exactly how bad this really is - the cost of a new/replacement box and clutch job will exceed the purchase price. Thanks very much for the info and replies though . It lets me know where I am headed if I keep her. 

It's comments like the one my friend made today though that give me hope:

" Your bike sounds AWESOME. I was pulling in the clutch on my bike just so I could hear yours". 

VT4L

• Like 1

I have a Power Commander off my parts bike if you are interested.  It is programmed for Mistrals and a stucchi crossover.  Pretty sure their are also plenty of maps available for your setup.

PM if you are interested.

So how does this dynamic thing work? Seems to me you need a closed loop system for that with an O2 sensor. Like the WM15RC or the MyECU.

My (usually faulty) recollection is that the 2000 didn't have that closed loop system by default, which is why I'm checking here to see if anyone has experience with the G-B ECU before I go any further down that path.

jb

I would recommend Guzzitech for a reflash . Call him up , tell him your setup , ship your ecu and he sends it back. I had it done to my Lemans. It completely changed the bike . Loved it so much I did it to my Scura.

With the one time charge you can get as many maps you want . He also sells a kit where you can do it at home that comes with a tablet . Pricy but you'd basically have what he's got .

Sounds interesting, will have to check this out.

jb

I would recommend Guzzitech for a reflash . Call him up , tell him your setup , ship your ecu and he sends it back. I had it done to my Lemans. It completely changed the bike . Loved it so much I did it to my Scura.

With the one time charge you can get as many maps you want . He also sells a kit where you can do it at home that comes with a tablet . Pricy but you'd basically have what he's got .

Sounds interesting, will have to check this out.

jb

I swear by it. Todd at Guzzitech managed some good alchemy with those maps. I did my Scura recently and by the butt meter an easy 10-12hp at the wheel. If you were close Id let you ride my Lemans and Scura back to back to show you. HUGE difference from stock and better than the ECU that came with the Titanium racing pipes by leaps and bounds. And I guarantee better than G&B only by the fact that Todd has done various maps with various bikes with diffent setups to assure you get a proper setup.

He definitely has a map for a v11 with crossover and pipes and an open airbox, crossover and pipes... Just sayin,

• Like 1