Givi tanklock

Yam350

Hi, As I’ve sold my v11 I have the necessary parts required to fit the locking ring for the Givi tanklock system. I made an aluminium horseshoe and modified the fittings so that I could fit the ring and retain the tank pad. I’m happy to send it to someone for the cost of postage. To clarify you’ll get everything apart from the standard locking ring which will come with the bag. You’ll also need some longer bolts which if I can find I’ll include, otherwise they’re easily available. I covered many thousands of miles with set up so I know it works. No mods are required to the tank or pad. I’ve also got a new gearbox return spring if anyone needs it. Again happy to send for the postage.

I posted sometime ago about fitting the tanklock set and added pics so you should be able to find them. Basically in order to fit it, you need to raise the locking ring so the bag just clears the tankpad which is where my aluminium “horseshoe” comes in. You also have to slightly modify the other fittings to allow the filler flap to open.

Redmog and milar if you pm me your addresses I’ll get the parts off to you. You can cover the postage through PayPal if you have an account.