'Neophytes Greenie'

BMEPdoc

Reluctant but necessary sale of my impeccably kept low miles example of this stunning machine as shown in the photos. This fine motorbike can be enjoyed from minute one by its fortunate next owner. My 35 month quest in finding a premiere version of this motorcycle finally ended with the purchase of this one. Owned by its previous caretaker since new I am only the second to worship not only its stunning beauty but its magnificent heart and soul. Once in a great while a benchmark example of a machine so breathtaking to behold, not only visually, but in its ability to seduce with its thoroughbred dynamics and performance comes along. This is one of those examples. Starting with the original purchase order - look at all of the photos as everything shown is included in the sale. Please do not bother to inquire on the purchase of any individual item. I believe examples of such collector worthy magnitude are to be respected in their entirety. Being offered at $6200 which I believe is a bargain and considerably less than my investment. You are collectively wonderful connoisseurs of the marque and I can think of no venue more worthy.

V11%20-%204Sale-%20Original%20sales%20in

V11%20-%204Sale-%20Guzzi%20-%20V11%20-%2

V11%20-%204Sale-%20OEM%20Keys.jpg

V11%20-%204Sale-%20OEM%20soft%20cases.jp

V11%20-%204Sale-%20concours%20entry%20sh

V11%20-%204Sale-%20ECU%20tuning%20instru

V11%20-%204Sale-%20ECU%20tuning%20cases.

V11%20-%204Sale-%20ECU%20tuning%20cases%

V11%20-%204Sale-%20Spare%20ECU's%20and%2

V11%20-%204Sale-%20parts%20spread.jpg

V11%20-%204Sale-%20misc%20sales%20litera

V11%20-%204Sale-%20touch-up%20paint.jpg

Moto%20Guzzi%20-%20Dash.jpg

V11%20-%204Sale-%20Instrument%20Cluster%

MG%20V11%204Sale%20Front%20Wheel%20DetaiV11%20-%204Sale-%20Front%20View.jpg

MG%20V11%203%204Sale%20Rear%20Wheel.jpg

MG%20V11%204%204Sale%20Swingarm%20detail

MG%20V11%206%204Sale%20Left%20Front%20Qu

MG%20V11%201%204Sale%20right%20motor%20q

MG%20V11%207%204Sale%20Left%20motor%20vi

MG%20V11%208%204Sale%20Lower%20Left%20Ex

MG%20V11%209%204Sale%20Left%20Exhaust%20

MG%20V11%202%204Sale%20Left%20Rear%20Qua

Full maintenance service including valve adjustment has just been performed. (unpictured valve adjustment tool is also included). 100% synthetic Motul ester, new filter and all hydraulic fluids flushed. New, zero mile Pilot Sport tires. Needs absolutely nothing but the next appreciative caretaker.

If there are ANY questions what so ever, feel free to send me a message. I feel it's only proper to offer this exemplary unit to one of you before I post it on the usual, i.e. cycletrader, eBay, and CL venues.

-doc

• Like 1

Dear, me . . . "FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY" exhaust placards!

This is not a motorcycle for sale, but a complete, all-in-one collection!   :thumbsup:

I have had the privilege of a ride on this lovely machine. It is truly impeccable. She's so pretty that my Ducati actually fainted in her presence and needed her ECU re-booted.

And the CF rear fender is a nice one-off - you should post a pic showing how that is mounted.

Any identifying numbers on the 3-step touch-up paint? Those would come in handy. I know the frame paint is Halford's toolbox red.

I have had the privilege of a ride on this lovely machine. It is truly impeccable. She's so pretty that my Ducati actually fainted in her presence and needed her ECU re-booted.

And the CF rear fender is a nice one-off - you should post a pic showing how that is mounted.

Any identifying numbers on the 3-step touch-up paint? Those would come in handy. I know the frame paint is Halford's toolbox red.

Ahhhh hahahahahaha @ "fainted in her presence and needed her ECU re-booted"  HILARIOUS!  

Thanks again for the Halford's frame paint Tim. The Green touch-up:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-STAGE-MOTO-GUZZI-TOUCH-UP-PAINT-KIT-V11-SPORT-INJECTION-1997-2003-LIME-GREEN/261274617752?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Here's a shot of the inside portion of the carbon rear fender and its mounting points, I'll snap some photos of the outer, forward area later today and post them.

MG%20V11%204Sale%20Rear%20carbon%20fende

-doc

Sale Pending

***SOLD!*** and going back to its original U.S. based home in Ohio. I could not be happier knowing it will be cherished by a very knowledgeable multiple Guzzi owner/enthusiast!

That wouldn't be Rocket would it?

I don't know Chuck, I don't know who "Rocket" is...Could be, I reckon. Out of respect for his privacy I'll leave it up to him to chime in if he wishes. I CAN tell you the bike has been owned by engineers exclusively though.

- Joe

• Like 1

That wouldn't be Rocket would it?

I don't know Chuck, I don't know who "Rocket" is...Could be, I reckon. Out of respect for his privacy I'll leave it up to him to chime in if he wishes. I CAN tell you the bike has been owned by engineers exclusively though.

- Joe

You don't have to be an engineer to appreciate Guzzis.

But it helps. :rasta:

Yup.  Joe and I proceeded pretty fast.  Easy to do when on the same wave length from the get-go.  I sympathize Joe's situation as I have some of the same issues, just on my left shoulder.  Smoothest transaction ever!!  Wouldn't be surprised if Joe and I kept a periodic contact even after the sale.  I'll be an excellent caretaker that's for sure. 

My wife and I are currently riding in SW US on our V11 Bassa, Santa Fe, NM, as our hub.  So I haven't been checking back to the forum since Joe's ad came up and my jumping on it.  Actually, I suck at forums as far as frequency in participating . . .

Another thing I'm not at all good at is selling or trading guzzies.  My experince is that I just end up getting the same bikes back in 1-3 years of time after the trade or sale.  I used to have a 2000 greenie, which as result of a brain fart of sorts I sold a year ago. 

So here we go again!!

-  Tero

• Like 4