2003 V11 Rosso Corsa $7500 US.

Mike Stewart

Well, I never thought this day would come, but my body has not been able to ride the Rosso Corsa like it used to. 

2003 Rosso Corsa, original owner, 14500 miles on the working ITI gauges, New battery, Stucchi crossover, Mistral carbon oval mufflers, Guzzi factory carbon fiber side covers, Dymag wheels (last set for a Guzzi in the US), have additional taller windscreen (not installed).  Has never been down.  This bike won the Best Sport Spine Frame show winner at the 2005 Socal Moto Guzzi Rally :cheese:

The bike has been sitting for almost 3 years, all the fluids were changed at that time and the valves and throttle bodies were balanced. I also downloaded the Titanium map to the ECU.  Fast forward to now, I finally got around to replacing the battery, airing up the tires and yes, it fired up on the first crank :mg: !!!

Took it for a 25 mile ride (did I say my wrists still hurt riding :homer: ) and it runs great even with the old fuel!

Now living in San Diego, California  $7500.

Guzzi1.JPG

Guzzi4.JPG

Guzzi2.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone bought this yet?  

What is wrong with the inmates?

Good luck Mike, I hope SD is treating you well.

You prob don't remember me but we chatted about 5 years ago regarding some parts for a greenie I had just purchased.  I live right across the bay from you in SF.