Moto International

czakky

Last year, I needed 43 individual parts for my clutch/ oil leak situation. They had ALL of them. I had them ALL in under a week. :thumbsup:

Since Dave Richardson retired from there not long ago, we have been wondering if Guzziology will still be updated and available . . .

Yeah, bummer - though I saw something about them continuing to do service after they close the dealership. We still have places like Harpers and MG Cycle - both of whom offer fair prices and great service.

I'm looking at my signed copy of Guzziology now. What a treasure.

Yeah, bummer - though I saw something about them continuing to do service after they close the dealership. We still have places like Harpers and MG Cycle - both of whom offer fair prices and great service.

I'm looking at my signed copy of Guzziology now. What a treasure.

I showed my pup  :)  Austin the latest version yesterday and told him maybe he could find an older version for cheap since he is bound determined to get a G5.. Unfortunately, I've given older versions to kids that were interested over the years.

Our Portland dealer threatened to close. Similar reasons. They changed their minds, I assume because Moto Guzzi gave them actual support. I wonder if MI is pulling a similar ploy. Maybe threatening is the only thing the Italians understand to get better help to their dealers.

• Like 1

I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth riding up to Seattle on Friday to visit the shop before they close. I’ve never been and have thought about it in the past. My bike originally came from Moto International so it would be it’s last chance to go home. Well, since I’ll probably never take it to Italy. Unless I win the lottery. Then I’m taking all you f*ckers. And the bike. Especially the bike.

This is sad news. I’ve bought parts from them and it was nice to know there was a central

Guzzi hub on this continent. Too bad someone can’t just buy the shop and keep it going.