Greenie 1: Dave -1

swooshdave

54eaf58863f21cd74beae7344bb111f8.jpg

I was moving the bike around in the garage and it managed to take a body part when my toenail hit the kickstand. Was moving the bike around so I could get to the Halloween decorations which the wife and kid insisted I get down at midnight last night. No riding for a while. Which is fine as it’s not really riding season. Hopefully I’ll be good by next spring or I have the Norton going because at least it shifts on the proper side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shirley :) it's more than a toenail to be wrapped up like that.. :o

Clearly half the foot is missing, a simple toenail wouldnt warrant an internet post surely.

Ciao

I’ve posted on the internet after a really big poop so going to the ER clearly makes the cut.

Now I need to drain the gas as there will be no riding for a long while.

I need to clean up the pool of blood on the garage floor and at that time I’ll make sure the sidstand is ok, for docc’s sake.

• Like 1

, but did the decorations get recovered?

Decorations and costumes are fine. Daughter is distraught because she was insisting that I get them down. It was when I was moving the bike around after my task that the incident occurred. I made a wee bit of noise as I knew I did something really bad, especially after the wife glanced at it and nearly puked.

The Sport is such a beast to push around, at least for 5'10" me.  Handles so nice when riding it.  By comparison, the EV is really easy to push around.

Get well soon.