Spoiler for V11

Canonman

Hello,

Today I started a small modification of Stucchi spoiler bought a month ago.
The spoiler is unpainted, therefore all modifications will be made before painting.
In addition, I bought a tuning mesh used mainly in the tuning of car bumpers. Today I cuted the right shape of the tuning mesh to match the inside of the spoiler. I played a bit with it, it took me over one hour of work to pay for the mesh.
The tuning mesh itself is available for purchase in various sheets.
I chose aluminum painted black in size 100x25cm, which is enough for four such tuning mesh for the spoiler.
I bought more so that in the event of a bad cut-out I have a reserve of what actually happened.
The first cut went to scrap. The second one I've done well.
Until the end I did not know how to attach the cut tuning mesh from the inside of the spoiler.
Do you stick it on or rivet it ... Ultimately, I decided that I would make a few holes marked with black dots and then screw the tuning grid with chopped impressed black screws with round heads.
Before assembly, the entire spoiler will be painted in the color "Green Tenni"
I hope that my imagination will not disappoint me and in fact this spoiler will look perfect on my V11 Tenni.
I will show you the progress in the work.
At the moment I am waiting for the delivery of the ordered paint in the color "Green Tenni"
Several photos see below:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the answers.

I thought I would be the first to make a green spoiler :)

I found such a motor in the gallery. Well, it will be my pattern because it looks divine.

However, my subject is still in progress.

Recently, the postman brought me a package.

After opening, the smile did not leave my face for a long time.

The long-awaited Tenni varnish in three components.

I came to the conclusion that the spoiler itself is a bit too little and I will also give the cover of the motorcycle seat painting.

Soon painting.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That looks sharp  B)

I'm typically not a huge fan of the V11 chin spoiler, but the uniform green on the main fairing and chin spoiler make a line that makes the V11 look like it has a complete front fairing treatment.  So I think that when the front fairing and chin spoiler are a matching color, but the rest of the bike is another color, this really stands out and works aesthetically  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

sweeeet!

how about one (or more) of the rest of the bike?

Rest of the bike.

Unfortunately is not completed.

I'am still waiting for a "Tenni" stickers but now looks like below:

31727329237_8c54473cf4_b.jpg

• Like 7

Yep, that "works"  B)  ...and I think it looks better with the tail green, and the tank/side-panels still breaking it up with silver.

That green looks great in that light.

It looks pretty good in this combination. However, the sides will probably be removed along with the airbox.
I will reveal the suspension spring which will give it an aggressive look and I will install cone filters on the intake system.

• 1 month later...