Spoiler for V11

Canonman

I love the belly pan and the green and silver. I have never liked the white 'mouth' or whatever it is supposed to be. If you have any green paint leftover you could pretty this duckling up a little.

• Like 1

Canonman, where did you source the Tenni stickers from?  I'm having no luck trying to find Scura stickers.

Difficult to find today. My colleaque has a sticker company. I gave him old sticker and he made a new one.

If you want, I can give you a directly contact to him. You can ask him about a SCURA sticker.

Canonman, where did you source the Tenni stickers from?  I'm having no luck trying to find Scura stickers.

And.......... I want some Tenni stickers too!

For TENNI is no problem. Project is ready. We can cut the sticker and send directly for you.

I can ask about a price including shipment.

Thanks, wondering if you had a line to factory stickers.

Unfortunately I do not have. But mine look better than the original :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
28 minutes ago, LondonGuzzi said:

Lucky Phil, I have a V11 Sport Greenie with a front spoiler. I would like to fill in the holes with mesh. What kind of mesh did you use please and what did you use to bond it to the spoiler? Thanks. 

I just used aluminium 'expanded mesh" which was commercially available. Cut it to size with maybe a 15mm or so margin and just used some silicon to attach. Something oil proof in the 3 bond range from memory.

Ciao

10 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

I just used aluminium 'expanded mesh" which was commercially available. Cut it to size with maybe a 15mm or so margin and just used some silicon to attach. Something oil proof in the 3 bond range from memory.

Ciao

Ta v.much.