V-11 rear mud guard

Twin AH

This one should fit. I'll get it cleaned up this evening and see what kind of shape it's in.  Came off a V11 Sport in California in 2003, so should be about as close to "like new" to anything we'll find.

This cleaned up decently.  I wouldn't call it "as new." Maybe "as new with fifteen years of shop wear."  It is the best of my three.  I can pm you pics, if you like.

Is this one still available in Massachusetts, USA?

http://www.2040-parts.com/moto-guzzi-v11-sport-rear-fender-oem-gu01437030-i1367027/

Harpermoto lists them $52.50US. Not sure that means they are actually available?

@bbolesaz, True, that. I've learned to place online Guzzi parts orders (with whomever), and call a few days later on availability confirmation. With MotoInternational shuttered, I'm bouncing between Harper, MGCycle, and AF1 Racing.  AF1 in Austin, Texas, probably has the best website interface, but no knowledge of these "old guys' Guzzis . . . " :oldgit:

Turns out this mudguard has more "shop wear" than I recalled. Anyone out there (say, in sunny California :sun:) with a pristine rear mudguard they took off the first day they brought their V11 home?  

Twin AH is still hopeful!

I just got news that Harper's found a new one for Twin AH. So, looks like he is all set.

He asked that I take this thread down . . .  "Good luck, Jim!"