NOS MG Titanium exhaust and ECU available on eBay

al_roethlisberger

I ran across this while browsing....

V11 Titanium exhaust and ECU, part 973260900014

One doesn't see these pop up new in the box very often anymore.  Guess someone found them languishing on a back shelf somewhere.

Pricey, but as I recall basically what they cost when new. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Moto-Guzzi-V11-Racer-Exhaust-Original-973260900014/273553343016

Titanium-kit-01.jpg

• Like 1

I'll bet Enzo at Cadre Cycle will pack them back in that factory box the way they came out. That's how I got mine from Harpers... well protected! Not a bad price for extinct parts. I think they were closer to 1500. when new. Harpers sold a mysteriously "discovered" batch of kit's awhile back for $1000. I happily bought one. (I'd still offer extra for bubble wrap <_>

Pretty. Not $1200 pretty but pretty.. I wanted these for my Scura. But missed out that time last year. Wound up buying M4s and a Guzzitech tune.. Yep,made my Scura pretty damn mighty . ;-)

They sure are a great sound. , Matched with the proper ECU it makes the Coppa run as it should.

Sweet...

I will be scolded for this but oh well.

I bought a sport with the Ti kit, coming from a Carbon FBF system I found them loud. Bought a Exan Carbon Fiber kit on eBay at half the price. Really nice built more of a winter project but can’t wait to install and hear them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Moto-Guzzi-V11-2001-2006-Exan-Exhaust-Silencer-X-GP-Carbon-Titanium-Black-DualX2/391841375104?hash=item5b3b90e380:m:miyTM2pyaZOsC9X9SX-k9Mg

I will be scolded for this but oh well.

I bought a sport with the Ti kit, coming from a Carbon FBF system I found them loud. Bought a Exan Carbon Fiber kit on eBay at half the price. Really nice built more of a winter project but can’t wait to install and hear them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Moto-Guzzi-V11-2001-2006-Exan-Exhaust-Silencer-X-GP-Carbon-Titanium-Black-DualX2/391841375104?hash=item5b3b90e380:m:miyTM2pyaZOsC9X9SX-k9Mg

You're gonna have a hard time getting scolded for using Italian made, hydroformed exhaust. :oldgit:  Exan is in Monza, even! :helmet:

The price seems reasonable, but what about the shipping?

You're gonna have a hard time getting scolded for using Italian made, hydroformed exhaust. :oldgit:  Exan is in Monza, even! :helmet:

Shipping was $64 and it came in 3 days. (More than reasonable in my opinion)

I’ll post pictures later.

Shipping was $64 and it came in 3 days. (More than reasonable in my opinion)

I’ll post pictures later.

That's amazing. I've never heard of that company.

:oldgit:  Here is the scolding you knew was coming:

The only way you can get away with this Titanium Sacrilege is to present your V11 at the Fifteenth South'n Spine Raid and rev it up.   Sure, there will be some shuffling and clinking, but in the end I'm pretty sure the clinking and hu-ahs will prevail . . . :drink::grin:

• Like 1