Parting Out 2002 Champagne LeMans

Scud

Hi Scud 

Do you still have the Throttle bodies....if so  I would be interested.

To bad your out "there" ...I wonder what it would cost to ship the motor?

andy

How much does it weigh? I recently shipped a vintage Triumph engine (so engine and tranny) from OR to MA and it was $180ish using FedEx ground.

Q6LQ5lg.jpg

HnIS8KU.jpg

Right about 100lbs.

One thing that has been a Hallmark of the people on this Forum, for me, is their generosity.

With their knowledge, experience & spending the time to explain how to keep these great beasts running & refining them to be better.

As well as sharing the parts & pieces that we enjoy adding to our bikes.

Tim is definitely one of those generous members with parts & his detailed documentations of his repairs & improvements.

Cheers

• Like 5

Dang Dave,

Beat me to the Roper plate.

Thank God I don't have a life and just spend all my time on the internet!

Dang Dave,

Beat me to the Roper plate.

Thank God I don't have a life and just spend all my time on the internet!

All good Dave!

Footgoose is selling me an extra of his.  

I have used a couple of guys based out of Wyoming, they criss-cross the country 9 months out of the year shipping anything including motorcycles.  They are super pro and update via GPS everyday.  They take excellent care of their customers items.  

Feel free to reach out for their contact info if you want a quote.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Scud,

forks gone? Does they have pictured style caps? Note broken "adjusting pin" (what I really need-but will consider  cap, leg, or both if necessary). Fairing gone? thanks, Ron Komoroski "ronkom (at)vaguzzi(dot)com"

P1010503.JPG

I just organized the garage a bit today... to respond to some of the above questions:

Fairing is gone.

I still have the forks - will connect via email per above.

I suppose I should make a list of what's still in the pile (actually file cabinet at this point). As far a "desirable bits" go... I have a front wheel with new bearings, a swingarm with new bearings, a front fender, rear hugger (no end-caps).

I do have the pork-chops and all the other stuff I had powder-coated candy-apple red. I'm sort of thinking to hold on to those for some future project... but would sell all the candy-apple stuff as a set.

Do you still have the tank and tail cowl? If so, how good/bad is the condition of the paint? Did this model have the internal or external fuel pump+filter?