OEM parts supplier

LAGuzzi

You can cancel this topic and put it somewhere else. I am looking to replace some mechanical parts (sparkplug wires first) and was curious if there is a good online source for parts?

Thanks in advance.

+1 on HarperMoto and MGCycle here in the USA.   AF1Racing in Texas is a Moto Guzzi dealer and has a good website ordering system.

There is no single online source.

Pretty recent post on red plug wires here, available on ebay:

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5501&p=235530

Also, check out Scud's Encyclopedia of Compatible Parts in the "How to . . ." section.

Here is a brief tutorial on getting the most out of this forum's search function. Be aware of post dates as some listed sources may be well out of date,

Otherwise, post here you're looking for and, no doubt, someone will ferret out a source!

I just got a clutch lever from Harper's (early Sport, bronze color). With both Harper's and MG Cycle, it is good to give them an actual call and verify availability.  Sometimes they have items in stock, or they come from MGNA, others may be coming from Italy. Or not coming at all . . . :glare:

AF1 probably has the best online indication of availability.

You can't go wrong with Gordon and Cheeshead at MG. They are long time Guzzi Guys, and know their stuff. If you are not sure whether what you want fits your application.. they will. They will also tell you that " you really don't need that. Sure, we'll sell it to you, but are you sure you want it?" :grin: First class guys..  :oldgit: 

• Like 1

OG=Original Gangster in my lexicon.

In this case responsible non-murdering, helpful gangsters.

It’s a good thing, right?

I was thinking OG = “Old Git” . . .

• Like 1

Probably missed something Again   :oldgit: Not to many gangsters up here caring for either tuning a bike or giving good advices,,, solutions. Just bought new NGK wires from  Motorcycle works on Ebay, was it 36$, free shipping to Norway.  

Just saying good luck with the V11.    Omron relays ?

Cheers tom.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...