Fifteenth South'n Spine Raid 2019

16 hours ago, Bill Hagan said:

Are you there now? :o

Mighty good time from Zanesville! :bike:

Bill

Well, I coulda been, :rasta: but that was last year. No, this year for the first time in memory we're not going *anywhere.*  I'm actually tired of travelling. Must be getting old..:oldgit:

1 minute ago, Chuck said:

Well, I coulda been, :rasta: but that was last year. No, this year for the first time in memory we're not going *anywhere.*  I'm actually tired of travelling. Must be getting old..:oldgit:

You looked mighty spry in Zanesville.  :race:

Bill

Well, you did, too, old timer.. :grin: Sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you, but being a rock star with the AeroLario and all..I had to spend quite a bit of time with my fans. :rasta:

You looked mighty spry in Zanesville.

• Haha 1

Truth be told, I snuck in a podgy bar with a hammering face ground on.

That made it past the Parc Fermé fence, but they were steadfast about, "NO RUSTY STAR PICKETS! NOT ONE!" :oldgit:

IMG_9528.jpg

• Like 1

Left Cross Junction this morning; overnighting in Fort Chiswell, Va. Will arrive in Tellico late tomorrow afternoon.

Took back roads. Lovely.  

Map here, tho the 6 hours, 43 minutes is a Google Giggle:

i-ZbLMBL5-L.png

Detailed route here if you care: Cross Junction to Fort Chiswell via Back Roads

Well, lovely except for the four miles of terrorizing and unexpected "plush" gravel on Va. CR 610 from Pulaski to vic. Max Meadows.  :wacko: 

Simply awful and no road for a Norge with just repainted painnier$!  I took the pic at the only flat and relatively clean spot I could find.

i-KDtfPXn-L.jpg

See you tomorrow.

Bill

P.S.  Kathi is caging it; may beat me there.

• Like 3

Soooo...

Pulled into the kid's place in Martin, GA about 11:30. Brought the Mille GT for him to ride. 

Seat's missing, probably somewhere in the Atlanta construction. Who brought a spare? :/

• Haha 1