Sport fairing for a 2001 V11 Sport

pockomoth

I just picked up one one these fantastic lime green V11 Sport with a cafe fairing, but I’m looking online just to get some mod ideas, and lo and behold there’s a Sport fairing on some, a la the old Ducati 900SS. Anyone have one or know where I could get one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I suspect y

I just picked up one one these fantastic lime green V11 Sport with a cafe fairing, but I’m looking online just to get some mod ideas, and lo and behold there’s a Sport fairing on some, a la the old Ducati 900SS. Anyone have one or know where I could get one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I suspect the photos you've seen are of the Magni fairing that was available for the V11 Sport.  I don't know if they are made new anymore, but the kits do show up every so often for sale.  

http://www.magni.it/v11_fairing.htm

A member here also fitted a Laverda fairing which looks very similar:

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18911&hl=laverda

• 2 months later...

I have a 2002 V11 sport fairing with all the mounts and lights and everything ready to bolt on.. I would like to sell it

1 hour ago, Dragonknee said:

I have a 2002 V11 sport fairing with all the mounts and lights and everything ready to bolt on.. I would like to sell it

Is that the one that mounts to the headlight and turns with the bars? Because if it’s not then I don’t think it will work with the earlier bike. 

No, its frame mounted, rear of the fairing is mounted to the mounts that come off the valve covers and front to a mount that bolts to the frame.

fairing mG.jpg

1 hour ago, Dragonknee said:

No, its frame mounted, rear of the fairing is mounted to the mounts that come off the valve covers and front to a mount that bolts to the frame.

fairing mG.jpg

Okay, so, a 2002 red LeMans fairing (not Sport). Nice.

Dragonknee, how about we give this offering a thread of its own, in "Personal Ads" instead of here in "Wanted?"

Ok.. I was just replying to his question and never even thought of listing it yet. I have a whole 2002 minus the front end. I was going to list most of it soon. But for sure if you would like.