Configuring a V10 engine for V11

Lucky Phil

Hi,

So, at 172 mv, would this account for why it ran wildly stronger in the upper range and lost its ability to stay stable below 3500? :huh2:

I doubt that this is the only reason, but certainly a contributing factor. The ADC used in the 15M is a 8bit, which resolves the 5V to steps of 19,53mV. The delta between 157 and 170mV is 13mV, this equals roughly one ADC step. So the fuel values would slip one row, which is noticeable but not to the extent of what you describe.

A re-sync is what I would do.

Cheers

Meinolf

Here's one for you Meinolf. When I fit my Daytona engine to the V11, what throttle bodies should I use? I have the original sideflow green injector bodies from the Daytona with the old large style TPS and a set of the V11 throttle bodies with the older style injectors and the smaller TPS.

I'd prefer to use the side flow injectors because they make the plumbing neater but will the 15M ecu accommodate the old style TPS?

My next decision as well is whether or not to use the 15M and Guzzidiag or the Myecu that I have on the shelf. Any thoughts on these combinations? Can I source a Daytona fuel and ignition maps for the 15M? 

Looking for the simplest and easiest way out with the least research involved.

Forgive me for being lazy.

Ciao  

FWIW, I used the original throttle bodies. But mostly because I wanted to be sure that if the engine wouldn't run properly, I could exclude the TB's as a possible culprit.
From what I've learned from the current owner, best performance mod is a free flowing exhaust.
Oh... and I used the V11 ECU 15M and had it completely remapped at a Dyno

FWIW, I used the original throttle bodies. But mostly because I wanted to be sure that if the engine wouldn't run properly, I could exclude the TB's as a possible culprit.

From what I've learned from the current owner, best performance mod is a free flowing exhaust.

Oh... and I used the V11 ECU 15M and had it completely remapped at a Dyno

Thanks Jaap, good to know the 15M can be used with the old style TPS. Now I need to source a Daytona/Centauro map for the 15M and use Guzzidiag to load it I guess.

Ciao