ScuRoo

2021 LeMans benchmark

Oh Jesus, not another re-hash of that tired old photoshop turd! It makes my brain hurt.

Better than this LeMans....

Guzzi_Le_Mans_Phasar_1_zps4rdnqx0g.jpg

• Like 1

Love the bike, had a look at the website with google translation, very interesting.  I particularly liked the advert for Hernia Boxer Shorts at the bottom of the page.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 68C said:

Love the bike, had a look at the website with google translation, very interesting.  I particularly liked the advert for Hernia Boxer Shorts at the bottom of the page.

As an aside and on this subject one of the best pieces of riding gear esp on a sports bike with a seat that's not built for comfort is pushbike riding nicks worn under your jeans or pants. You know those Lycra shorts of various lengths with the chamois gusset that provides padding and sweat absorption for serious cyclists. Anything that can make the difference between a day on a pushbike in agony and the same day as a total non issue comfort wise has to be good.

So instead of wasting a small fortune on custom seats and lambswool covers or airbag attachments and other hideous looking stuff spend $50 on some riding nicks and ride in comfort.

Ciao  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^^^^^^ I''ve been wearing bike shorts on long trips since the 80s. Good advice.